Sunday 27 May 2012

Dazzle and Defend Photoshoot!

On Friday I had my photoshoot for my collection Dazzle and Defend! It was great to see my garments on an actual model and seeing how they would actually be worn. The photographer, Willow Mirza, did an amazing job of directing the shoot and getting the details I wanted on show. Here are a few photos of the shoot as it was happening:





And here a few samples of the outcomes of the shoot!





I will put up a couple of edited versions soon, these photos will be used on my promo material and the universitys promo material for our graduate show. Also more exciting news, I have been chosen to showcase my collection and portfolio at the New Designers event in London at the end of June, which will be an amazing opportunity to be seen by people in the industry and to get my name out there! And on top of all that My mark for this collection was a First! What a week. x

No comments:

Post a Comment