Saturday 9 June 2012

Graduate Fashion Show!

The Fashion show went really well and everyones work looked amazing. The show ended with my collection which was cool, I didnt even have time to be nervous about it as I was helping get the models dressed and in the right order back stage. The models did a great job as did everyone who helped organise it! Heres a link to a video of the show in its entirety: http://vimeo.com/43540972
Take a quick peep, My collection is at minuet 30.30!

We also had a static show displaying our collections, heres a couple of photos to give you an idea of what it looked like :




The exhibition is still open in Eldon building in Portsmouth so feel free to check it out!

Next up is New Designers (www.newdesigners.com) I've been trying to design my space all day but its a case of too many ideas for too small a space! Its nice to keep the creative juices flowing though, especially after FMP. Watch this space for updates and ideas! x

No comments:

Post a Comment